Direct to companies, non-profits, government agencies and municipalities
Strong risk and safety programs reduce injuries and create lasting impact!
As experts in risk management, safety, state & federal regulations, and ergonomics, our people are passionately dedicated to preventing injuries and preventing losses. We focus on providing solutions that are realistic, long-lasting, and become embedded to an organization’s culture & operation. We do this through safety and risk consultation, coaching, and training.
Our Safe People – Safe Places process helps our clients achieve regulatory and best practices success. We have authored the best seller, Workplace Safety: A Guide for Small and Midsized Companies, and our safety team is passionately dedicated to preventing injuries & illnesses. Some of the services we provide include:
- Comprehensive Safety Review (CSR)
- "Mock OSHA" Site Survey
- Part-time, onsite Safety Professionals
- Online Safety Coach and Resource Center
- Ergonomics Evaluations, Training and Consulting
- OSHA 10-Hour & 30-Hour Training for General Industry & Construction
- Safety Webinars and online training and solutions.