Presented by Heffernan Insurance Brokers, we are delighted to offer this mandatory training online to our customers.
THREE DATES AVAILABLE IN 2020
English: 2/4/20 | 5/19/20 | 10/6/20
START TIMES: All Sessions are 10AM to 12PM PST
This mandatory 2-Hour Supervisory Sexual Harassment Training meets the requirements of California law. Now companies with 5 or more employees must provide training to employees within 6 months of hire, promotion, or transfer into a supervisory position and again every 2 years thereafter. This online program includes:
What constitutes unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
The effect on harassed employees, co-workers, harassers, and employers
What steps to take when harassing behavior occurs in the workplace
How to report and respond to harassment complaints
The employer’s obligation to conduct a workplace investigation
What constitutes retaliation and how to prevent it
Essential components of an anti-harassment policy
FEES: $35/person or $25 person for nonprofits
To help avoid potential technical errors it is strongly suggested to test your system compatibility in advance. https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/system-requirements-for-attendees-g2w010003
Online registration receipts will be care of Aspen Risk Management Group. For online technical assistance, contact Client Services at 619.294.9863, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. After your credit card is processed online, you may be redirected to a page that contains the Login Information and Webinar Materials. If not, please click on the link (on the receipt provided) that reads "Return to Aspen Risk Management Group." This will redirect you to the Webinar information page.
About the Presenter: C.J. Westrick, SPHR has been in human resources management for over 20 years and has worked in companies with 25 to 1,750 employees nationwide. She obtained and continues to recertify her SPHR designation (Senior Professional in Human Resources) since 2002.
Two Ways to Register and Pay (please register early)
1) Online Registration to pay with Credit Card
2) RSVP to email@example.com, and mail checks made payable to Heffernan Insurance Brokers mailed to: Alexandria Collins, Heffernan Insurance Brokers, 1350 Carlback Ave., #200, Walnut Creek, CA, 94596
Should you have questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• California Employers with 5 or more employees or independent contractors in California and elsewhere
• Supervisors and Managers including managers, supervisors, lead persons, etc.
• Two hours every two years for existing managers and supervisory employees
• Two hours within six months for newly hired or promoted managers and supervisory employees
• Interactive training by experienced facilitator with expertise in prevention of harassment, discrimination and retaliation
• Practical guidance regarding the statutory provisions concerning the prevention and correction of sexual harassment
• Available remedies to victims of sexual harassment in employment
• Practical examples aimed at instructing the prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation