Presented by Heffernan Insurance Brokers, we are delighted to offer this mandatory training online to our customers.
DATES AVAILABLE IN 2022
START TIMES: All Sessions are 10AM to 12PM PST/PDT
This mandatory 2-Hour Supervisory Sexual Harassment Training meets the requirements of California law. Now companies with 5 or more employees must provide training to employees within 6 months of hire, promotion, or transfer into a supervisory position and again every 2 years thereafter. This online program includes:
What constitutes unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
The effect on harassed employees, co-workers, harassers, and employers
What steps to take when harassing behavior occurs in the workplace
How to report and respond to harassment complaints
The employer’s obligation to conduct a workplace investigation
What constitutes retaliation and how to prevent it
Essential components of an anti-harassment policy
FEES: $35/person or $25 person for nonprofits. (If you are a nonprofit, contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.)
To help avoid potential technical errors it is strongly suggested to test your system compatibility in advance. https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/system-requirements-for-attendees-g2w010003
Each attendee needs to be registered with an individual email address.
Online registration receipts will be care of Aspen Risk Management Group. For online technical assistance, contact Client Services at 619.294.9863, or email at email@example.com.
Two Ways to Register and Pay (please register early)
Prices per attendee:
For Profit $35.00
Nonprofit $25.00 NOTE for price contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code.
To make group purchases for attendees please email email@example.com (NOTE please specify in your request if you are a Nonprofit). An invoice will be emailed to you with a code for you to register each of your attendees (each attendee needs an individual email account to be registered, one email address cannot be used for multiple attendees). Group purchases must be made by 12pm (PST/PDT) on the day before the webinar (if not you can pay for each attendee when you register them individually).
1) Online Registration to pay with Credit Card when you register.
Title: Preventing Sexual Harassment - English
Date/Time: June 21, 2022 / 10:00AM - 12:00PM PST
Link to Register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2941766867736205583
2) RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, (a group registration code will be sent to you which enables you to register each of your attendees), and mail checks made payable to Heffernan Insurance Brokers mailed to: Alexandria Collins, Heffernan Insurance Brokers, 1350 Carlback Ave., #200, Walnut Creek, CA, 94596
Group purchases must be made by 12pm (PST/PDT) on the day before the webinar (if not you can pay for each attendee when you register them individually).
Should you have questions: Contact email@example.com.
• California Employers with 5 or more employees or independent contractors in California and elsewhere
• Supervisors and Managers including managers, supervisors, lead persons, etc.
• Two hours every two years for existing managers and supervisory employees
• Two hours within six months for newly hired or promoted managers and supervisory employees
• Interactive training by experienced facilitator with expertise in prevention of harassment, discrimination and retaliation
• Practical guidance regarding the statutory provisions concerning the prevention and correction of sexual harassment
• Available remedies to victims of sexual harassment in employment
• Practical examples aimed at instructing the prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation